- Read An Opinion On:
- Deep Plane Facelift Surgery Washington
Rf Ablasion Moore uses high-energy waves in order to interrupt pain signals. While there are a number of areas of the body that this treatment can be used on, one of the most common is for destroying uterine fibroids. When this is used, the uterus is able to be preserved.
The procedure is considered a minimally invasive one that is done in an out-patient setting. If you opt for this type of treatment for uterine fibroids, you can expect:
* The surgeon you use to map out your uterus for the fibroids.
* A small incision to be made to insert the hand piece of the machine into the uterus. Then small needles will be inserted into every fibroid to apply the energy.
* The tissues that are normal in the uterus will not be affected and the tissue that is destroyed will be reabsorbed.
Is this procedure safe?
Using Rf Ablasion Moore for the treatment of uterine fibroids has been proven extremely safe. Prior to administering the procedure, your doctor will cover all of the treatment possibilities with you in order to discuss the benefits and risks of each option.
What are the specific advantages of this treatment over other options for getting rid of uterine fibroids?
There are a number of advantages offered by this treatment for uterine fibroids, which include:
* A much shorter recovery period and the ability to return to your normal activities quickly.
* Reduction of all symptoms related to or caused by fibroids.
* Improvement of your quality of life.
* Very low rates of complications.
* The need for smaller incisions than other procedures.
* Only a small possibility of scarring.
Will the treatment be painful?
The treatment will be completed after you are giving general anesthesia, which means that you will not experience any pain while it is being done. After completion, there may be some mild discomfort in your abdominal area.
If you are interested in the treatment, talk with Dr Darryl D Robinson for more information. He will be able to provide you with the results you need. You can also discuss if this is the right treatment option for your particular needs. Visit website for more information.